If you are reading my blog for a while, you know I love when mainstream media promotes naturism/nudism. This article from Cafemom, titles 7 reasons why you deserve to hang out naked in your home is one of those. The fact that it’s written by a female contributor, Adriana Velez, adds some value, as it’s well known that naturism seems to attract more males than females. Rebalancing the genre is therefore very important. Now, here are the 7 reasons Adriana gives and develops in her post:
- It’s body positive. Your body is your body, there’s nothing wrong about being naked.
- The idea of protecting others from the sight of a human body is a little sad. A body is a body, there’s nothing sexual in being naked at home.
- It feels frisky. At the beginning sure, then it just becomes far more normal and natural.
- No one ever gave another person a disease or a heart attack with just the sight of their bare ass. Nobody was ever killed by seeing a naked body, as far as I know.
- Kids aren’t as freaked out over nudity as you think. Adults make kids nudity averse, naturally, they are completely ok with nudity.
- Aren’t you just a little bit curious? It’s always cool to try new things, no?
- It’s YOUR home. You are at home, do whatever you want!
Nice common sense that it’s good to repeat. Enjoy the post, read it naked, it’s even more relaxing!
Get Naked, Stay Naked, Live Naked and Share the Naked Love!
Free photo from pexels.com