If you ever been with people who give you a strange look when you tell them you are a naturist, you can try the following 9 points that was written by Bruce Kendall in 1993.
- We are people that look you in the eye when talking to you.
- We are people that have respect for people of all shapes and sizes.
- We are people that like you, for being you and not what brand you ear.
- We are people that don’t make rude or sexual comments to you or about you.
- We are people that that enjoy meeting the real you, not someone you pretend to be.
- We are people that come from all walks of life and professions.
- We are people that are friendlier than regular people.
- We are people that don’t think a nude body is a sexual statement.
- We are people that don’t like to wear clothes.
Most people are with you right through number 8. After I tell them number 9, they say that’s OK.
I really love this sensitive and sensible approach to naturism. As naturists will tell you, nudity is a means to an end. Naturism is a journey, not a destination. Naturism is love and respect. Naturism is comfort and simplicity.
Strip Nude, Stay Nude, Live Nude and Share the Nude Love!
Photo File:FYN.gif – FYN – Florida Young Naturists, CC BY-SA 3.0, via Wikimedia Commons