2019 is another year to tick on our calendar, to welcome 2020. How is nudism fitting in your year? If you make new year resolutions, do you include nudist ones? I have a very busy year ahead both professionally and personally, and nudism will be an important component of it, looking for more nude time and meeting nudist friends. Here are a few simple ideas to keep nudism front and center in your life and share your love of it, to do in January:
- Renew your naturist federation membership. Wherever you are, being a member of your naturist federation provides the means to develop and promote nudism and naturist places.
- Subscribe to naturist magazines, on top of the one your naturist federation may provide with your membership. H&E or N are good examples of such magazines.
- Plan your next nakation. There are more and more options in a lot of countries across the planet. Pick a spot and book.
- Set dates on your calendar for naturist events (WNBR, nude runs, naked hikes…).
- Purchase a couple of naturist books.
- Subscribe to this blog by filling the form below. Don’t miss a naturist post and idea!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Keeping (or expanding) nudism and naturism in your life is not rocket science and does not require a lot of efforts or money. Like many other things in life, it’s a matter of priorities and, sometimes, planning. Just make the conscious decision that 2020 will be a great nude year!
Please share what you will do differently this year to make 2020 a more nudist year. The more we share, the more we care!
Get Naked, Stay Naked, Live Naked and Share the Naked Love!