As it has become customary on my blog, each January, I’m reflecting on my last year’s resolutions and take my new year’s ones. Last year I had 4 resolutions and here’s my success report.
- Spend one full week clothes free. Done. Spent actually two full weeks clothes free, wearing only a light short and t-shirt to do some shopping.
- Visit a new nudist club . Not done. It was planned and had to cancel at the last minute due to professional commitments.
- Make 5 naked hikes, and write reports on each. Partially done. Did actually 5 hikes but did not report.
- Optional: make this “clothes optional” sign at my house and next to my swimming pool (or buy one). Done. Bought one and put it on!
So, I would say a decent achievement, but still not the 100% I would like. So what would be this year like. I’m going to stretch a little bit, because, first of all, I am participating in the NEWT, so a full nude week there will be. Since I did 2 weeks last year, adding the NEWT, I am now stretching to 3 weeks.
On the hiking side, difficult to put a number down, but since I expect at least 5 hikes from the NEWT, I will challenge to 10. And last but not least, I have started to take some drawing lessons, so I’m committing to draw 2 nude scenes and have them hung in my house. So here I am for 2019 nudist resolutions.
- Spend 3 weeks naked. At the NEWT and at home, and potentially at a club visit.
- Do 10 naked hikes. 5 at the NEWT and 5 with friends or alone.
- Draw and hang 2 nudist scenes. May use summer to do this and do a couple more to pick the best 2.
- First Optional Resolution. Transform this site into a nudist news portal. After the twitter poll I did last year, it seems there’s a consensus. I’ll set some time aside and will do my best to have it ready by mid-year.
- Second Optional Resolution. Publish a naturist novel. During last NaNoWriMo, I managed to write a naturist novel. It’s currently been edited and I will try to have it published or self-published this year.
Pretty happy and comfortable with this list. Not too long, not too short and some challenges!
What about you, dear reader? What are your 2019 resolutions? Any nudist ones? Share and comment below!
Get Naked, Stay Naked, Live Naked and Share the Naked Love!
Photo by Shifaaz shamoon on Unsplash
You forgot to add “spend some time with Naked Wanderings somewhere around the world”. Very important 😉
This is a cool one. I would love to! Are you guys participating in the NEWT in July or come in the South of France?
I’m not sure why but when I read your posts in the WordPress Reader it doesn’t allow comments. When I read it on http://nuetheureux.com, it allows comments but won’t take my “like”. Very strange!
Thanks Fred for your insights. It may be because of the theme. I will look into this.
2017 spent 2 months clothes free while painting and getting our Florida house ready for sale….only wearing shorts and t shirt to do shopping….forgot that the pool guy who I’ve known for years came at 8 am on Wednesdays and was skimming the pool nude when he walked in to the backyard…..neither one of us made any big deal out of it…..:)
Thanks Jerry for sharing your story. I bumped nude multiple times into the pool guy as well and he now knows our home is a nudist one. It needs a first time and then all worries go away!
[…] From: http://nuetheureux.com/2019/01/07/my-nudist-resolutions-for-2019/ […]
[…] From: http://nuetheureux.com/2019/01/07/my-nudist-resolutions-for-2019/#comment-2305 […]
Just moved back to outer London , so visit a Kent Naturist site and a Naturist Spa in Birmingham, as well as trips to Europe visiting more naturist locations.
I also maintain a list of things to do naked. Take a drive in the car and kayaking are favorites.
[…] From: http://nuetheureux.com/2019/01/07/my-nudist-resolutions-for-2019/#comment-2335 […]
I too have made a bucket list for 2019, do more nude hikes, find nude friends to share time, do more nude gardening, find other nudist of afro-american origins, nude cooking and nude horseback riding.