As it has become customary on my blog, each January, I’m reflecting on my last year’s resolutions and take my new year’s ones. Last year I had 4 resolutions and here’s my success report.
- Spend one full week clothes free. Done. Spent actually two full weeks clothes free, wearing only a light short and t-shirt to do some shopping.
- Visit a new nudist club . Not done. It was planned and had to cancel at the last minute due to professional commitments.
- Make 5 naked hikes, and write reports on each. Partially done. Did actually 5 hikes but did not report.
- Optional: make this “clothes optional” sign at my house and next to my swimming pool (or buy one). Done. Bought one and put it on!
So, I would say a decent achievement, but still not the 100% I would like. So what would be this year like. I’m going to stretch a little bit, because, first of all, I am participating in the NEWT, so a full nude week there will be. Since I did 2 weeks last year, adding the NEWT, I am now stretching to 3 weeks.
On the hiking side, difficult to put a number down, but since I expect at least 5 hikes from the NEWT, I will challenge to 10. And last but not least, I have started to take some drawing lessons, so I’m committing to draw 2 nude scenes and have them hung in my house. So here I am for 2019 nudist resolutions.
- Spend 3 weeks naked. At the NEWT and at home, and potentially at a club visit.
- Do 10 naked hikes. 5 at the NEWT and 5 with friends or alone.
- Draw and hang 2 nudist scenes. May use summer to do this and do a couple more to pick the best 2.
- First Optional Resolution. Transform this site into a nudist news portal. After the twitter poll I did last year, it seems there’s a consensus. I’ll set some time aside and will do my best to have it ready by mid-year.
- Second Optional Resolution. Publish a naturist novel. During last NaNoWriMo, I managed to write a naturist novel. It’s currently been edited and I will try to have it published or self-published this year.
Pretty happy and comfortable with this list. Not too long, not too short and some challenges!
What about you, dear reader? What are your 2019 resolutions? Any nudist ones? Share and comment below!
Get Naked, Stay Naked, Live Naked and Share the Naked Love!