Nudism plus nature equals naturism. Ecologists want to protect nature to give our children a clean Earth. Although each of us may have a different point of view on ecology, here are 8 positive effects naturism has on ecology.
- Naturists wash less. We wear less clothes, therefore we need to wash less and consume less detergent.
- Naturists purchase less clothes. We wear less, we need less, and we purchase less. Bleaching, synthetic materials, transportation put a tax on the planet. By consuming less clothes, we reduce our footprint.
- Naturists tend to be more nature conscious. Naturism contains nature in the world. We can see a lot of discussions on green products and behavior on naturist’s forum. I tend to think this is linked to our sensitivity to nature and fragility of the human being.
- World Naked Bike Rides are naturist events that do not contribute to increasing greenhouse effect. Riding a bike is healthy and ecological. Bring the city back to pedestrian and cyclists!
- Naturists tend to more simplicity. By being naked, we tend to believe in simple pleasure and simpler life. Less gizmos, more connections. Less electronic, more humanity.
- Naturist’s locations tend to be nature friendly. Most naturist resorts are in beautiful natural places, doing their best to preserve what Mother Nature has to offer. We need more places to be naturist friendly by observing simple ecological rules
- Respect is one of the values of naturism. Respecting nature and ensuring we leave a clean place to our kids is one of the values I have always encountered with naturists.
- Most naked activities are healthy and nature friendly. Naked hiking, naked swimming, naked volley-ball, just to name a few activities do not require to harm our natural environment, but to benefit from it.
I am sure there are lots of other positive effects on nature by living simply in harmony with nature, entirely naked. Our nudity makes us more receptive to our surroundings. You are more alert to what nature has to offer to our ears, eyes, nose and overall body.
Get Naked, Stay Naked, Live Naked and Share the Naked Love!