Nudism plus nature equals naturism. Ecologists want to protect nature to give our children a clean Earth. Although each of us may have a different point of view on ecology, here are 8 positive effects naturism has on ecology.
- Naturists wash less. We wear less clothes, therefore we need to wash less and consume less detergent.
- Naturists purchase less clothes. We wear less, we need less, and we purchase less. Bleaching, synthetic materials, transportation put a tax on the planet. By consuming less clothes, we reduce our footprint.
- Naturists tend to be more nature conscious. Naturism contains nature in the world. We can see a lot of discussions on green products and behavior on naturist’s forum. I tend to think this is linked to our sensitivity to nature and fragility of the human being.
- World Naked Bike Rides are naturist events that do not contribute to increasing greenhouse effect. Riding a bike is healthy and ecological. Bring the city back to pedestrian and cyclists!
- Naturists tend to more simplicity. By being naked, we tend to believe in simple pleasure and simpler life. Less gizmos, more connections. Less electronic, more humanity.
- Naturist’s locations tend to be nature friendly. Most naturist resorts are in beautiful natural places, doing their best to preserve what Mother Nature has to offer. We need more places to be naturist friendly by observing simple ecological rules
- Respect is one of the values of naturism. Respecting nature and ensuring we leave a clean place to our kids is one of the values I have always encountered with naturists.
- Most naked activities are healthy and nature friendly. Naked hiking, naked swimming, naked volley-ball, just to name a few activities do not require to harm our natural environment, but to benefit from it.
I am sure there are lots of other positive effects on nature by living simply in harmony with nature, entirely naked. Our nudity makes us more receptive to our surroundings. You are more alert to what nature has to offer to our ears, eyes, nose and overall body.
Get Naked, Stay Naked, Live Naked and Share the Naked Love!
Photo by Kumiko SHIMIZU on Unsplash
A reblogué ceci sur Naturist Holidays in Europe.
A reblogué ceci sur Naturalian's Bloget a ajouté:
I would add that it contributes peace and harmony to the world,instead of violence and destruction!
Two small disagreements: From our experience, nudists bathe more often than Textiles, jumping into a shower at every opportunity! Secondly, naturism and WNBR are unrelated and many WNBR organizations are not interested in associating with naturists.. WNBR uses nudity to make a political point, as does FEMEN, not as a lifestyle choice.
Deux désaccords petites : d’après notre expérience, les nudistes se baignent plus souvent que les Textiles, se jetant dans une douche à chaque occasion ! Deuxièmement, le naturisme et MAB ne sont pas liés et de nombreuses organisations de MAB ne s’intéressent pas à associer des naturistes… MAB utilise la nudité pour faire un point politique, comme FEMEN, non pas comme un choix de vie.
Thank you for this contribution. Growth is all about dialogue and agreeing to disagree.
……………… !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ………………………..