What follows is ideas for an article posted on Get Naked, Get Awesome website in 2013 titled, Advice for the newbie naturist. In this post, the author provides 12 ideas, some preconceived, about naturism and give his point of view. Here are those 12 ideas.
- Ignore a lot of the images you see on the internet.
- Don’t assume everything you read is absolutely accurate, either.
- Don’t be impatient…
- …but don’t hesitate too long
- You don’t have to tell the world…
- … but don’t be afraid to act like it’s no big deal (and remember, there’s nothing wrong with you!)
- Definitely tell your partner
- Don’t become obsessed with nudity (or naturism)
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions of others
- Don’t go thinking there are a whole bunch of rules to follow
- You don’t need to do a naked bike ride (and you might not want to).Don’t worry about getting aroused (it won’t happen).
- Whatever you do, enjoy yourself!
I think they are all good ideas, particularly numbers 6 and 12: naturism is legal in most countries, nothing weird here, and naturism is all about being well in our own body. I truly believe naturism is one of the best and natural lifestyles, and those are great 12 ideas to share with non naturists who are thinking about entering this wonderful lifestyle.
Get Naked, Stay Naked, Live Naked and Share the Naked Love!