A nice article about a nudist experience: What I Learned Spending a Day at a Nudist Resort. Although as a long time naturist a day naked has a different ending. Here are some highlights of this article:
- Pubic hair is out. Definitely not entirely true but by being naked among other naked people, we realize a lot of people get rid of their pubic hair for sure.
- Scrotum piercings, however, TOTALLY IN and people are hiding insane tattoos. I think that most nudist don’t care about other people piercing and tattoos, but yes being naked reveal everything.
- The difference in human bodies is staggering. And this is great for body acceptance!
- Being told you look younger isn’t a compliment when you’re naked. Not really sure about this one.
- It’s easier to be friendly when you’re naked. Definitely a great characteristic of nudists.
- Swingers and fetishists overlap with nudists, but they’re not the same thing and nudity doesn’t equal sex. Social nudism is about carrying your normal life naked. And yes, some nudists are swingers, and some swingers are probably not nudists, but these two groups of people (swingers and nudists) are not the same.
- Never underestimate the value of sunscreen. Simple truth!
- Eye contact is critically important. Even more in a nudist environment where staring is a big no-no. And by looking at people in the eye, you see their soul.
- We naturally want to be clothed. No, not true for everybody, particularly for nudists who have embraced the lifestyle, we naturally want to be naked.
As you will read, even if you disagree with some parts of this article, I think overall it’s a great view on nudism and its many benefits. Enjoy!
Get Naked, Stay Naked, Live Naked and Share the Naked Love!
Free photo from Pexels.com